Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Why I Want To Get Married

Friday, February 1, 2013


.:dear diary:.

because I want my eyes to see someone special, someone halal, 
knowing that she is my gift from Allah.
because I want someone who loves Allah 
and loves me because she loves Allah.
because I want somebody to share my happiness and praise Allah with me, 
someone to cry my tears with me 
and make du’a with me and someone to love 
and love Allah with me.
because I want to have children of my own to love 
and care and share with a gift from Allah.
because I want to share Allah’s beautiful creations and praise His name 
with someone who Allah has fated to be with me since I was born.
because verily, with a halal partner, 
my life and everything I do with my wife will be halal in the eyes of Allah.
because I am a gift from Allah to someone, 
and I want to let her feel Allah’s love through me.

credit :: Muhammad Khairy Farhan
(inshallah. may Allah lead us to the one that will lead us closer to Him. Ameen.)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Gallery

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Author